Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1) Sam has affection for this song because, when she was very young, she tap-danced to it for a Christmas recital. Her parents told her she was wonderful. Do you have any memories from a school/church program or pageant — either as a child onstage or an adult in the audience? none that I can remember
2) Ok, she admits it: After too many cups of holiday cheer, Sam did a few steps of her “Jingle Bell Rock” routine at last year’s company Christmas party. Have you ever done anything at a coworker get together that you now regret? nope
3) Since that unfortunate Christmas 2012 incident, Sam can’t even look at a cup of eggnog. How about you? Do you like eggnog? I don’t care for eggnog at all
4) For special events, Sam slips on her favorite piece of jewelry: a charm bracelet that once belonged to her grandmother. Do you have a special treasure from a previous generation? I don’t
5) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far in 2013 is from her insurance agent. How about you? Have any holiday cards arrived yet? I have received 3 so far. This is the first year that I haven’t sent any out.
6) Because of the chill in the air, Sam gave her dog his Christmas gift — a sweater — early this year. He’s already gotten compliments on it. Are there any pets on your gift list? We have a cat and a dog. I have bought their presents already.
7) Do you need snow to get “into the spirit?” NO! I so wish I lived in a state that there wasn’t any snow! I am not a winter person!
8) Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year? haven’t gotten one, and have no plans to get one
9) December is an important fundraising month for charities. Here’s your chance to plug a worthy cause that means a lot to you. Breast Cancer and Lung cancer are the biggest two to me right now. So fi you can please give to any charities involving these two devastating illnesses!!!