Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Easy A-Z Meme
FOR TODAY January 26, 2015
Outside my window… The sun is shining, but its very deceiving…its very cold outside. I think I will be staying put and under a warm blanket today!
I am thinking… That a big pot of chili sounds good for one night this week!
I am thankful… for God’s unending mercy
In the kitchen… spaghetti is on the menu for today, and I think I am going to make this cinnamon roll cake for dessert, that I can have for breakfast for the rest of the week as well!
I am wearing… black yoga pants, a black zip up hoodie and thick socks
I am creating… more monster pants, but itching to get started on my afghan!
I am going… to finish up the laundry and be done for the day. I feel the need of a lazy Monday afternoon is in order.
I am wondering… what to make for lunch, something warm as I am freezing today
I am reading… Submerged by Dani Pettry
I am hoping… for things to turn around soon
I am looking forward to… working on my Valentine’s swap gift, I so hope the gal likes it!!!
I am learning… to let things go and just trust God…
Around the house… I still have lots of cleaning to do, as it seems every time I purge one area, another fills back up! Ugh. At the rate I am going, we are going to need to rent a dumpster rather than making a dump run…poor Trent’s truck won’t be able to hold everything!
I am pondering… where I am going to start in the clean/declutter of my bedroom.
One of my favorite things… the smell of homemade bread baking…..I think that will happen today as well.
A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning/decluttering my bedroom, another interview
A peek into my day… No picture today, just lots of housework for the day
Easy A-Z Meme
A. What are your favorite smells? fresh cut grass, lilacs, homemade bread baking
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? For a day I can, any longer than that I start to get a nasty headache
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? my best friend
D. What song did you last listen to? Beat It
E. Do you wear socks to bed? no
F. Can you change a car tire? if I had to I could I suppose
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? purple
H. Do you cook often? every day
I. What’s your least favorite season? winter
J. Can you sew? yes, but not very well
K. What is your favorite fruit? banana
L. Are you health conscious? eh I suppose
M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? conscious of others
N. Do you curse a lot? I do
O. Do you remember lyrics easily? yep
P. Can you roll your tongue? yes
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? mashed potatoes
R. What was the last book you purchased? I couldn’t tell you….. I download lots of free ones for my Kindle, but an actual one I bought, I have no clue
S. Where was your last vacation? a real vacation… New York in 2012
T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it? We just watched Annabelle last night and it freaked me out! Woke up at 4 am from a nightmare that that damn doll was chasing me
U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? yes
V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in New York, London for a day and Paris for a fortnight
W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? its partially open, as the cat like to sleep in there
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? my arm…. I was messing around on a swing set and fell and landed on my arm
Y. How do you like your eggs? over hard
Z. What was your last argument about and who with? stupid stuff, and my hubby
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) What would you say is your best quality? my eyes
2) In this song, Ricky sings that he’s “allergic to tragedy.” Do you suffer from any allergies? no
3) Benadryl, the popular allergy medication, is sometimes used to treat insomnia. What do you do when you can’t sleep? read
4) The lyrics to this week’s song encourage us, “Don’t wait until mañana.” Are you a procrastinator? not really
5) Ricky Martin is a judge on The Voice … Mexico, aired on Mexican television. When you watch competition shows like The Voice, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, do you usually agree with the judges? Or do you think you could do a better job? I agree with them most of the time
6) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he’d sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? a hair brush
7) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? 16
8) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? I have
9) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? crepes
I am hopping on the bandwagon of this 14 week challenge to get my house organized and decluttered! If you want to join, head on over to A Bowl Full of Lemons.
Week 3 – The pantry
Side note, I skipped week 2, as my laundry room is in my bathroom, so it will get cleaned that week.
Back to the pantry. I have been wanting to pull everything out and clean/organize it for some time now, and today was the day!! I found some yucky stuff in there. So glad to have it all cleaned out. Now if I can get my hubby to finally make me that trash bin/pop returnable bin container I can get rid of the garbage bag of cans.